SARMs or Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators have been theorized to replace Steroids in the medical world. As you might expect, it did not take long for the fitness world to take note of this and to use these compounds to increase muscle mass, lose fat, and improve performance. Buying SARMs online can be tricky though since it’s not regulated by any governing body. Here are some vendors you can trust.
- SARMs are legal to buy if listed as “Research Chemicals”
- The best companies are Sports Technology Labs and Chemyo SARMs
- SARMs do have side effects, and they are not perfect
Who is the Best SARM Company?
Choosing the best SARMs company is a wee bit harder than it sounds. The term best cannot even be clarified in a scientific sense, and so it comes down to opinion. And we think the best SARMs company has to be Sports Technology Labs.
While they might be a newer company compared to other SARMs suppliers on this list, they have taken the SARMs market by storm. The way they did this is by providing exceptionally high quality SARMs that are tested by a third party.
They offer reasonable prices for the quality and they are one of the more honest companies out there. They might not have the most comprehensive range but they did recently also include Peptides in their offering.
Great customer service, competitive pricing, and quality few companies can match.
How We Chose the Best SARMs Companies
There are certain factors that you would look out for within SARMs vendors. Companies that produce any research chemicals ought to have these factors and in doing so they provide a far greater service. These factors include:
- Quality Products
You have to make sure the research chemicals you are buying are actually made to a high standard. Again, these products are not regulated by anyone so you are at the mercy of whoever your supplier is.
Unlike Anabolic Steroids, the market is a lot more saturated and competitive for SARMs, thus you will have folks trying to cut corners or trying to use a poor SARMs source.
The best thing you can do is look for up-to-date third-party testing, and testing that is done by a real company! Do your due diligence and look for evidence that their SARMs work prior to buying them, we’ve only included brands here that DO TESTING.
- Good Reviews
Unfortunately, it has become very easy to fake those test results. Sure, you can contact this third party, and you should, but you’re also supposed to look at what other users have experienced with this company.
The easiest place to do this is through Reddit. Find other people who have used the SARMs vendor you are interested in – ask questions and see what people say about SARMs sources before you buy them.
- Great Customer Support
With the internet being as helpful as it is, you can easily buy your SARMs from China, repackage them for pennies on the dollar, and sell them as ”Made in the USA!”.
One thing that’s a bit harder to fabricate is good customer service. Make sure the company you are interested in offers great customer service, various payment options, and fast shipping, and that they seem real.
This is where a lot of companies fall short and people are very eager to just leave the company for another that actually works to please their clientele.
This is the factor most people look at first above all else. Unfortunately, a great price is usually a smoke tell sign that somewhere there is a fire.
To buy SARMs online, you should be spending a decent amount of money. SARMs suppliers have a lot of costs to cover, and if you find deals that are way too good to be true it usually is.
Look for competitive prices that match the service of the company you are using. Compare the prices to other SARMs sellers and see what many SARMs vendors are asking before making an educated decision.
Sports Technology Labs
Sports Technology Labs provides verified and tested SARMs for the last few years with extremely positive customer reviews.
- U.S.-based supplier
- All SARMs sold via Sports Technology Labs are bottled in the USA
- Formulated using high quality USP grade liquid carrier (100% food-grade PEG-400), also supplies formulations in powder form
- Products undergo “rigorous” quality-control at an accredited third-party laboratory in the United States. High Performance Liquid Chromatography is used, along with other testing measures to ensure 98%+ purity
- Fast shipping to both the U.S. and UK – free US shipping on orders above $99.00 USD and UK shipping on orders above $299.00 USD
- 60 days for exchange or a full refund if returned back (even if the products have been opened)
- Great quality customer service and support team, with backed reviews from users of the site
- Convenient payment methods including Visa/Mastercard, cryptocurrency, and cheque payments (USA)
- CoA (certificate of analysis) available on the website for each product, both on the corresponding CoA page and individual product pages
- Each individual batch is tracked and tested by the aforementioned third-party US-based laboratory
- Most orders ship out the same day within the USA, and deliver in 2-5 business days
- All liquid tinctures contain a 1 mL glass pipette for appropriate measurement
- Glass bottle with UV resistance to prevent further degradation and maintain quality
- 2 year expiration from MFG date/manufacture
- Tamper-proof seal to ensure safety while in transit/shipment
- Always a less than ~5% variance in concentration between formulation batch/lot, ensuring consistency of dosage
- Dosing + concentration itself tends to actually be higher than many competitors (25 mg vs. 10 mg in MK-677, for example)
- Offers: YK-11, S23, RU-58841, SR9009, S4, RAD-140, MK-677, MK-2866, LGD-4033 (!), and GW501516 (Cardarine).
Most online feedback seems to praise Sports Technology Labs as being legitimate.
Plenty of users across various forums and Reddit threads have even gone as far as calling the company that does their third-party testing to verify the results.
This is a step most people might not think to take, but plenty of SARM sellers have faked their CoA’s in the past – knowing that the third-party testing and verification is legit is a huge bonus to feeling secure ordering SARMs through them.
Sports Technology Labs definitely seem like one of the more secure choices out there, despite not being as well established or regarded as Chemyo (still our first choice).
At Chemyo we have gone to great lengths to ensure that when you buy SARMs and other reference materials from us, you really know it is the best. Our quality control protocols are on the cutting edge and beat market standards.
- Free U.S. shipping on orders over $150.00 USD
- Free international shipping on orders over $275.00 USD
- 50 mL vials compared to the industry standard of 30 mL, offering 66% more volume than the standard
- Independently and third-party tested for concentration (accurate dosing) and purity (potential contaminants)
- Certification and report data available on their website to substantiate third-party testing. This means FULL raw third-party testing data, not just certification of assessment
- Testing done at S&N Labs in Santa Ana, California
- Based in Wilmington, DE they are a U.S. based company
- Batch tracking. Each individual batch is assigned a unique code for easy reference/cross-reference to batch reports regarding testing
- Induction sealed bottles to ensure they are tamper proof
- High-level of customer service – if the parcel doesn’t arrive, they offer full refunds or re-shipments
- Offer both powders and liquid solutions
- Features the most common SARM formulations: MK-2866 (Ostarine), RAD140, Cardarine, MK-677, S-4 (Andarine), and YK-11
- They also offer less familiar solutions that may be more difficult to source from other online retailers: SR9009, RU-58841, S-23, GW0742, ACP-105, and AC-262
- Geared primarily towards SARM use and nootropics – PCT will need to be purchased elsewhere
- In addition to accepting credit card, they also accept cryptocurrency
- Guarantee 24 months after MFG for expiration
Offering complete transparency when it comes to formulation testing via third party facilities, Chemyo is at the top of the list for reputable SARM sellers.
When it comes to pricing, Chemyo definitely isn’t on the cheaper side – but with SARMs and “research chemicals,” you don’t want to take a risk on your health by opting for a contaminated or mislabelled compound just to save a couple bucks.
Given the increased size in bottles compared to the standard 30 mL, the fairly fast shipping, the stellar customer service (for lost or seized parcels), and the level of purity – the price is perfectly reasonable, and you’d be hard pressed to find a better online retailer of SARMs within this price point.
Note: you will not be able to purchase LGD-4033 from Chemyo.
This is likely due to Viking Therapeutics sending cease & desist letters to online SARM sellers regarding their formulation.
Backed by plenty of positive user-feedback and Reddit posts, Chemyo should be your first choice for SARMs if you’re located within the United States. They have a well-established reputation, and you can feel safe ordering from them.
Canadian residents used to be able to order from Chemyo without any sort of problem, but it appears as of late parcels are being stopped at customs. Those ordering from Canada may need to look for reliable domestic online retailers, such as:
- Advanced Research Chemicals (98.9% purity SARMs shipped within Canada + nootropics. They do third-party purity testing, which is available on their website for reference)
- Sarms King (Offering direct debit and e-transfer via your bank within Canada, free shipping on all orders over $200 CAD, offers data analysis and COA from third-party lab testing)
- Androbolics (Comprehensive third-party lab analysis available for all their products, products come in capsule and liquid formulations, extremely comprehensive selection of SARMs compared to competitors, free shipping on orders above $200 CAD)
- Sarm Canada (Primarily sells Summit SARM products, third-party verified with CoA available for all products on website, plenty of customer feedback + reviews, free shipping over $299 CAD)
Scour the net for more than 5 minutes and you’ll find plenty of influencers singing the praise of Amino Asylum. Now, they do have great products and they contain way more other research chemicals compared to the first two, but they lack testing.
Their testing is not nearly as up-to-date as STL and they should really pick that up, They offer SARMs, Peptides, Post Cycle Therapy supplements, and other products that might stimulate muscle growth.
Still a great company, and one that we have used and had great results with – especially some of the more popular SARMs.
At Pure Rawz we care about supplying the absolute highest quality premium compounds. Every batch of SARMs that we sell is tested by the same standard used by laboratories and chemical suppliers around the world.
- Every batch is tested for ~98% purity and potency, both as a 1st party – and again at a 3rd party US-based lab
- EU based, with product manufacturing and testing done in the United States
- More established in the industry than newer SARM retailers cropping up; plenty of reviews available online to substantiate the quality of their service and products
- Also offer CBD/THC, Nootropics, and PCT/cycle support – allowing you to do all your shopping in one destination rather than sourcing from a variety of sellers
- Products specifically geared towards women using SARMs, which is rare in the industry
- Plenty of options for each SARM that you won’t see with other online retailers. Rather than just liquid or powder, they offer transdermal liquid, injectables, tablets, and capsules for most of their more popular SARMs
- Offer varying concentrations of each formulation as well, for those seeking a higher dosage
- 24/7 customer support (a huge plus) via live chat, email communication, and phone
- One huge drawback is that they do not accept credit card payments. You will have to pay via cryptocurrency or Venmo
- Options for SARMs on Pure Rawz include: RAD-140, MK-677, MK-2866, T3, LGD-4033 (!), SR9009, YK-11, S4, and RU-58841
Some may be looking for a website geared entirely towards SARMs, but for those looking to do all their shopping in one spot – post cycle, nootropics, and CBD – Pure Rawz has it all.
The one huge drawback to Pure Rawz is the fact that you cannot pay via credit card, so use of a MasterCard or Visa is out of the picture.
You’ll have to opt to either use Paypal (which is only available to some countries), Venmo, Zelle, or cryptocurrency – not exactly convenient for those that don’t already have accounts set up on these platforms.
Shipping via Pure Rawz is also a little lengthier than their competitors, around 5-14 business days, as it is processed through the EU as well.
Despite offering free shipping on orders over $100.00 USD, they don’t ship the same day and have a stricter return policy than both Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs.
What are SARMs?
As mentioned in the intro, SARMs were literally developed to replace Steroids that are still being used in the medical world. The reason for this is that Steroids give the user quite a lot of side effects for all the lean muscle mass it gives.
Thus, doctors and medical engineers wanted to see if there was a better trade to be made. What would happen if you used the best SARMs instead?
SARMs will bind to the same receptors as Anabolic Steroids and do pretty much the same thing, however, unlike Steroids, SARMs have far fewer side effects – meaning a far lower risk of needing prostate cancer treatments in the future…
SARMs can also be used by healthy adults to increase muscle growth, lose adipose tissue, improve bone density, and a myriad of other improvements.
How Do SARMs Work?
The human body has androgen receptors throughout to, well, have androgens bind to them. Androgens like Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone are vital for the development of muscle, bone, and other essential parts of the body.
SARMs will bind to the same receptors and cause changes via the basal transcription machinery that will lead to biological changes in the mRNA.
Basically, they bind to the receptors and cause a biological change based on which SARM or research chemicals you have used.
All types of SARMs (liquid SARMs, powder form, capsule form) they all work the same. But SARMs are not the same as Anabolic Steroids. SARMs only bind to some androgen receptors, unlike Steroids.
Benefits of SARMs
- Increased muscle-protein synthesis
- Increased bone density
- Improved lipolysis
- (Some can) increase endurance and cardiovascular capabilities
- Better focus
Side Effects of SARMs
- SARMs can lead to Testosterone shutdown
- Increased LDL and total cholesterol
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Hair loss
Are SARMs Legal?
There is always a bit of murkiness when talking about the legality of SARMs. SARMs can be sold to the general public, but only in certain scenarios.
The SARMs company or SARMs vendor has to sell the SARM as a research chemical and ‘not for human use’. These products have not been approved by the FDA and cannot be sold as dietary supplements.
Who Should Use SARMs?
Since SARMs can help the user increase their performance when considering muscle mass size and strength, anyone looking to have that. Sure, some SARMs are known to aid in fat loss, but they’re not that powerful.
SARMs are also not quite as strong as Anabolic Steroids, so, you cannot expect the same results.
Who Should Not Use SARMs?
Anyone suffering from high cholesterol, blood pressure, or has preexisting issues with their kidneys.
Results of SARMs
When looking for results of SARMs, your best bet is to go to Reddit.
“Thought I’d do a review of my ostarine cycle. Haven’t seen many in depth reviews of the stuff on reddit so here goes. Anyway, the ostarine cycle I did, finished around October last year. It was a while back I know, but I remember it like it was yesterday. This was my first cycle, 23 years old – started my cycle at 70.5kg, still had around 1kg of muscle memory to gain as I had just come out of gym lockdown. Started off at 10mg and slowly tapered up from here.
DAY 1 (10mg) – First thing I noticed was my sex drive went up big time, this only took a couple of hours. Semen volume increased tremendously and so did the range (LOL).
DAY 3 (12.5mg) – Second thing, I noticed an increase in vascularity. Bicep veins and shoulder veins seemed much more prominent. Slight increase in pumps in the gym.
Day 7 (15mg) – After only a week, I had lost a significant amount of fat around my waist area. I had abs before starting the cycle, and didn’t think I had much fat to lose. Also very strange as I was eating mcdonalds every day, and hitting 4-4.5k cals. But anyway I definitley lost fat, my waist was much smaller. In general, my whole body was a bit smaller due to the fat loss. My weight remained around the same though.
Day 10 (17.5mg) – Was really feeling the mental effects at this point. Wasn’t obvious at first, as these effects feel natural – not like you can feel this energy surging through your veins making you an alpha male god. But I had a really good sense of wellbeing, and I also felt more motivated. By this point, I reckon I had gained back all the muscle memory I had remaining.
Day 14 (20mg) Lost a bit more fat I think, but weight had gone up around 0.5kgs. Also much more vascular. Felt like I had a 25% extra pump in the gym, which was not super noticable. Started taking nolva 10mg/day at this point – increased sex drive was beggining to wear off. Felt less full than I did naturally, however.
Day 21 (25mg) – Nothing new here, stopped losing fat after day 14, from this point forward I was jsut slowly gaining muscle. Gained some strength on certain exercises – grip strength and leg strength increased the most.
Day 28 (25mg) – At this point, I started to notice new muscle gains. Still felt mentally good and yet to notice any side effects.
Day 35 (25mg) – Muscles appeared drier – I had much more obvious striations in my delts and they seemed to pop out more.
Day 90 (25mg) – Nothing changed after day 35, asides the muscle gains and some strength gains. Came off the cycle at this point. Finishing weight was 72.5/73KG.” – Reddit User
Forms of SARMs
You’ll find liquid SARMs, pills, powders, nasal sprays, and even injectable SARMs – but I would not use the last one.
The Legality of Purchasing SARMs Online
While it is “illegal” to sell SARMs for human consumption or as a dietary
They are not FDA approved for sale as nutritional supplements.
This is why you will often see Terms and Conditions of Use on the web page of any reputable SARM retailer indicating that the product is intended only for laboratory research purposes.
Some countries can have more stringent laws or restrictions on importing SARMs from other countries (Australia and Canada, for example) and as such it is important to know the legality of ordering SARMs online depending on where you’re located.
Chemyo does seem to have a high success rate shipping internationally to the UK and Australia, for example, but Canadian residents might have more luck purchasing for Canadian based online retailers to avoid having their parcel seized at customs.
Conclusion: Best Vendor for SARMs
Well, there you have it! SARMs are a lot less likely to cause you serious harm than Steroids, but they do still have side effects. Multiple SARMs (like YK-11) are known for causing some serious sides.
The best SARMs company based on our research has to be Sports Technology Labs. Might not be as famous as Amino Asylum or as cheap as Pure Rawz, but they have high quality products, and as far as SARMs suppliers go, the best testing data we could find.
Are SARMs a steroid?
No. SARMs are not Steroids, they merely bind to the same receptors. However, they only bind to some receptors, hence the name Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators. Thus, they don’t cause nearly as many sides as Steroids.
Do SARMs affect testosterone?
Yes. A SARMs cycle can cause a shift in natural Testosterone levels, so, you’ll probably need a post-cycle therapy afterwards.
What are the safest SARMs?
MK 677, Cardarine, and LGD 4033.
- 5 Best SARM Companies - February 1, 2023
- Movement, Exercise, and How to Make it Stick - January 11, 2023
- Anabolic Steroids Vs. SARMs - December 21, 2022