Trenbolone is a potent anabolic steroid and androgen. Two main types of trenbolone are commonly used, trenbolone acetate and trenbolone enanthate. Tren A and Tren E have similar effects, as they are the same anabolic. However, some notable differences between tren E and tren A include dosage, how long it takes to kick in, side effects, and how long the compound will stay in your system.
This article will expand on the effects of trenbolone and answer many common questions about the differences between Tren E and Tren A, including which one is better.
Popular among athletes and bodybuilders for its ability to stack on muscle and massively boost protein synthesis, trenbolone is known as one of the most versatile anabolic steroids for the variety of its performance-enhancing properties. Trenbolone was first created in 1963.
The anabolic rating refers to a compound’s effect, or its ability to boost muscle mass, strength, and other masculinizing products, such as a deeper voice. It’s a measure of how powerful the steroid is. With an anabolic rating of 500, trenbolone is one of the most powerful androgens in existence. For comparison, testosterone has an anabolic rating of 100.
Effects of Trenbolone
As mentioned above, trenbolone is powerful stuff. It is like the king of anabolics. A wise man once said, “with great power comes great responsibility, ” which holds with trenbolone. With its potent properties come to a risk of side effects, so you must understand what you are doing.
First, here are some of the expected effects of trenbolone, both tren a and tren e. Hold on to your hat.
- Massively boosts muscle mass. Trenbolone is one of the best possible androgens for quickly gaining dense muscle and strength. While some anabolics add lots of water weight with fewer changes in strength, trenbolone will help make you strong.
- Increased appetite and protein synthesis. Protein synthesis is how well your body uses the protein you eat to build and repair muscle. Higher protein synthesis is good for recovery after a challenging workout.
- Increases red blood cell count. Red blood cells carry oxygen to your muscles, which is good for endurance and recovery.
- Decreases catabolism and cortisol levels. Catabolism is muscle wasting, and cortisol is terrible for gains and recovery. Trenbolone prevents your body from wasting muscle and can lower your levels of harmful stress hormones.
- You boosted nutrient absorption. This is a big one. Trenbolone increases ‘nutrient efficiency’ or how well your body can absorb nutrients, such as protein and minerals. Even if you eat the same amount of food, your body becomes better at utilizing it.
- Harder, denser-looking muscle and more vascularity. Trenbolone is famous for both bulking and cutting cycles.
Side Effects of Trenbolone
Like all anabolics, trenbolone comes with some risk of side effects. These mainly depend on the dose, with higher doses of androgen coming with a higher likelihood of side effects.
As with other steroids, you should use tren with an aromatase inhibitor to prevent the testosterone from converting to estrogen. This can prevent side effects such as gynecomastia or abnormal breast enlargement in males.
Common side effects of trenbolone, both aceAcetatend enanthate, include:
- Night sweats, insomnia, and rapid heart rate. Insomnia appears to be a common enough side effect that many online forums refer to it as ‘trensomnia’.
- If genetically predisposed, trenbolone use can result in hair loss. It may cause you to go bald sooner than what would have occurred naturally.
- “Masculinizing effects”. These can include the growth of body hair, a deeper voice, and higher libido. In women, trenbolone use can result in an enlarged clitoris.
- In very high doses, trenbolone use can result in liver stress.
- Tren cough. Many people report a coughing fit after administering doses of tren.
Like all other anabolics, it is essential to research and implement a proper post-cycle therapy (PCT).
Trenbolone Acetate versus Trenbolone Enanthate
So, what is the difference between trenbolone acetate and trenbolone enanthate? They are the same compound, but the esters are different. So, while the main effects will be the same, there are some slight differences between tren a and tren e.
Let’s start with trenbolone acetate. This one is a short ester.
Trenbolone A is absorbed faster, meaning it will kick in quicker, and you will see results sooner. Since it is absorbed faster, it is also excreted sooner, meaning it is in your system for less time. Tren A has a shorter half life, around 3 days.
This version of tren may be more potent, but because of its shorter half-life, it will require more doses. It must be ‘topped up more often than tren e – commonly every other day. Because of this, it may have slightly more side effects than tren e.
Think of trenbolone as the faster acting, harder hitting, and slightly more potent version of trenbolone.
Trenbolone enanthate – a long ester, by contrast, is slower acting. It has a half-life of 10-12 days, meaning it is absorbed slower and stays in your system for longer. This version of tren will require fewer doses and may come with fewer side effects. People commonly administer tren e twice per week.
Tren A versus Tren E Dosage
Your dosages may vary depending on your experience, size, and familiarity with androgens.
It depends how comfortable you are administering the compound. For trenbolone acetate, typical doses range from 50mg a day to 150mg every other day, for around 350-450mg of tren A per week. Another typical dose for tren A is 100 mg every other day for this in favor of a longer cycle.
For trenbolone enanthate, typical doses are 200mg broken into two to three equal size injections per week, resulting in 400-600mg of tren e per week. 400mg per week is a good amount for a beginner. Some bodybuilders and athletes go as high as 800mg per week, but that is for more experienced users.
Is Tren E or Tren A better for cutting?
A common question many people have. Tren a is more commonly used for cutting and tren e for adding muscle mass, but both versions are very effective at achieving fat loss and muscle gains.
Since tren A kicks in sooner, leaves the system more shortly, and is slightly more potent, it is a somewhat better choice for a cutting cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the two types of tren?
Trenbolone Acetate and Trenbolone Enanthate. TAcetateate is a short ester, peaking sooner. The enanthate is longer ester, taking more time to kick in but staying in your body for longer.
Is Tren A or Tren E better?
It depends on your goals. Tren A is generally considered more potent and faster acting and thus is famous for cutting cycles. However, it requires more doses, either daily or every other day.
Tren E may have fewer side effects and it is a better choice for those who dislike needles and injections, as it only needs to be administered twice weekly.
When will tren enanthate kick in?
Everyone’s a little different, but trenbolone enanthate generally takes up to two weeks to achieve its full effect. This type will slowly build up, but last longer, so more patience is required. The changes can be subtle at first, slowly getting more obvious as time goes on.
How long will Tren E stay in your system?
With a half-life of 10-12 days, Tren E will stay in your system for about 20-24 days. Again, everyone’s body chemistry is slightly different, so mileage may vary. To be safe, assume it will be in your system for at least 1 month since your final injection.
Trenbolone. The king of anabolics. This compound is one of the most powerful and potent androgens known to man, and can help you achieve your bodybuilding and fitness goals without questions.
It is ideal for shredding fat, stacking on dense muscle and boosting strength.
However, such a powerful compound has its dangers and side effects, so it is critical you research and know what you are doing before using Trenbolone. A proper PCT and aromatase inhibitor is crucial.
Armed with this knowledge, you can make an informed choice about which is better Tren E or Tren A.